Traditional or “public warehousing” is easily defined as storing customer’s goods for a temporary period of time. Advance Distribution Services operates multi-client public warehousing facilities in the Midwest region of the United States. ADS offers flexible warehousing solutions for clients with short-term or fluctuating space requirements at a variable cost. ADS Public Warehousing Services allow Customers to expand or contract inventory based on demand, which enables Customers to squeeze costs out of their supply chains and maximize profits.
Advantages of Public Warehousing include:
- Local expertise in new markets
- Reduced total delivered cost for your customer
- Improved customer service through shorter shipment times
- Reduced inventory costs through better management
- Cost benefits through volume shipping discounts
- Improved focus on core competency
- Increased shipment visibility
- More scaleable logistics operation and cost model
- Improved variety of technology and service
- Risk reduction
- Increased expertise in supply chain security
Although this concept has become a very historic part of our business, we can always find room in our 1.3 million square foot facility for your short term or long term storage requirements.